8.06.2012

NOTD - Yin Yang Wilderness

Ahoy!

It's been a while since I posted a beauty-related post, so here is a little NOTD for you. I did them myself and I got inspired from a few pictures on Pinterest. May I say that Pinterest is probably one of the coolest websites I've ever come across. If you haven't joined Pinterest, I suggest you do now! 


Products used:
- Revlon Bare Bones
- Acrylic paint
- Paint brushes

And that's pretty much it! This took pretty long to do since there's a unique design on each nail but it wasn't overly complicated for a beginner like me :) So, you should try this out too! I think it's funky and pretty cool. 

What are your favorite nail polishes at the moment? 
An-An
x

4 comments:

  1. Looks great! Love the design and the black/gold/green colour palette :)

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are really cool x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool! I'm obsessed with nailart

    <3 Kelly
    SavvySelections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is such a cute design!!!! LOVE IT!

    I followed, follow me back??

    http://ccfashion16.blogspot.com/

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all the lovely comments. If you have any questions, just leave them here, and I'll get back to you asap.

No follow for follow comments please. Just leave your links and I'll check them out :)